Dear friends,

I am pleased to announce that the draft program for the DLF forum (4-6 May,
San Francisco) is now available from our website
(http://www.clir.org/diglib/forums/spr2001/spr2001.htm)

You will notice that the there are a number of sessions billed as "working
sessions of the DLF". These are included in response to the very helpful
evaluation we conducted at our last forum in Chicago. In that evaluation,
many of you asked that we provide as many opportunities as possible to
discuss issues arising from various DLF initiatives. The "working sessions"
provide those opportunities. Despite their rather ominous sounding title,
we are looking forward to your views and opinions and not expecting to
impose a kind of forced labor.

Finally, let me remind you that the registration deadline for the forum is
April 13th, and the deadline for reserving a room at the Hyatt
(1-800-233-1234) is April 16th.

I look forward to seeing you in early May.

Kind regards,
Dan
Daniel Greenstein
Director, Digital Library Federation