Dear DLF Colleagues,

I am pleased to announce that Dale Flecker has agreed to serve as
coordinator of DLF projects during this interim period while we are
searching for a new director. Dale will monitor the progress of ongoing
projects and will work with the Executive Committee to approve new
initiatives. He will form a program committee for the fall Forum to be
held in Seattle and keep the DLF newsletter going.  Please send ideas and
suggestions to Dale ([log in to unmask]), just as you sent them to
Dan in the past.

Many thanks.
Deanna
--