All,

I have been asked last-minute to coordinate a panel for JCDL in May
(specifically on May 29) on the theme of "hybrid libraries -- bringing the
physical and digital together."  I am soliciting speaker suggestions to
fortify my own.

I am focusing on two aspects of this topic:

1.  The technological infrastructure and user services that we need to
develop that provide integrated access to physical and digital collections,
whether local or licensed; and

2.  The cultural change that is necessary for a library to work with both
physical and digital collections in local collection building, cataloging,
collections access, and reference.

I am also potentially interested in case studies, e.g., "How I succeeded in
successfully creating some aspect of a hybrid library."

Thanks in advance,
Leslie

Leslie Johnston
Director, Digital Services Integration