DLF FORUM FELLOWSHIPS FOR LIBRARIANS NEW TO THE PROFESSION

Many congratulations to the following winners of the Fall 2003 Forum
Fellowships, who are:

        Paul Fogel, California Digital Library
        Anne Graham, University of Washington
        Uri Kolodney, University of Texas, Austin
        Jin Ma, Penn State University
        Christine Madsen, Harvard University

My commiserations to the strong applicants who were unsuccessful in this
hotly-contested fellowship program.

THE PROGRAM AND THE PROGRAM COMMITTEE

The program is now online, complete with abstracts (in most cases):
http://www.diglib.org/forums/fall2003/

Speakers are welcome to send me new abstracts, corrections, and
revisions at any time.

My gratitude and thanks to the hard-working DLF Fall Forum 2003 Program
Committee, who selected the papers and panels, and evaluated the Forum
Fellowship applications.  The Program Committee are:

Dale Flecker: Harvard University
Nancy Hoebelheinrich, Stanford University
Leslie Johnson: University of Virginia
Jerome McDonough: New York University
John Ober: California Digital Library
Jennifer Vinopal: New York University

REGISTRATION

We are filling up quickly so if you intend to attend the Albuquerque
Fall Forum I would advise registering now, and not waiting until the end
of the month.

Best,

David

David Seaman
Executive Director, Digital Library Federation
1755 Massachusetts Ave., NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC 20036
tel: 202-939-4762
fax: 202-939-4765