Edmonton Public Library wrote a Cold Fusion app to allow this - go here:

http://sirsiweb.epl.ca/uhtbin/cgisirsi/y67aMmh2IU/196570026/5/1?searchdata1=
Harry+Potter+and+the+Order+of+the+Phoenix&srchfield1=TI^TITLE^TITLES^Title+P
rocessing^&match_on=EXACT&library=ALL

Click on the second record (the book version), then click "Write a review"
in the box on the right. They've kept it dead simple; I imagine it wouldn't
be hard to adapt a threaded-discussion package to add the extra features you
mention.

Peter

Peter Binkley
Digital Initiatives Technology Librarian
Information Technology Services
4-30 Cameron Library
University of Alberta Libraries
Edmonton, Alberta