At 02:24 PM 01/05/2004 -0600, Ed Summers wrote:
>PHP's mail() function is a wrapper around Sendmail. Are you certain that
>your new server has sendmail available? More details on the environment
>settings that control Sendmail can be found here:
>      http://www.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php

Yup - sendmail is working. The form script succeeds in sending mail, but
returns FALSE so the script *thinks* that the send failed.
I tried adding the "\r\n" to the end of the headers and it made no difference.

Thanks for the suggestion though,
Ken

Ken Irwin                                               [log in to unmask]
Reference/Electronic Resources Librarian        (937) 327-7594
Thomas Library, Wittenberg University