Interesting idea. I know you can use bloglines to read your email in your
reader, and I've seen other sites/scripts that allows folks to push mail
into their choice of RSS readers.

I've got scripts on LISHost that do all the required components of such a
nifty little system for reading lists on web pages, seems like that would be
a good fit for LISFeeds. One to read the mail, one to parse it into xml/rss,
and one to parse that xml/rss into html. Not sure I'd want to archive all
that though.

I also agree it's more or less being done at all the places Morbus has
listed, but it might be interesting to have one site that centralizes all
that stuff for those interested in browsing multiple lists.

 -Blake