This is to let the DLF membership know that I have provided David Seaman
with "submission drafts" of the DLF E-Resource Management Initiative (ERMI)
deliverables for final editing and publication -- hopefully by early Fall.
PDF versions are also now available on the "Web Hub" for e-resource
management metadata that Adam Chandler and I have maintained for the last
few years: http://www.library.cornell.edu/cts/elicensestudy/.

In most respects this represents the conclusion to this project, and on
behalf of the Initiative's steering group, I would like to warmly thank
David and the many other people from DLF libraries who worked with and
supported us throughout the project. While it will take some time to assess
its full impact and determine next steps, we can all take satisfaction in
the fact that a number of vendors have looked carefully at earlier drafts of
the deliverables and are now well along in developing products for managing
electronic resources.

Tim Jewell
DLF ERMI Coordinator

Now available:

Final Report of the DLF Initiative
Appendix A: Functional Requirements
Appendix B: Workflow Diagram
Appendix C: Entity Relationship Diagram for Electronic Resource Management
Appendix D: Data Element Dictionary
Appendix E: Electronic Resources Management System Data Structure
Appendix F: XML Investigation