Minneapolis on November 10-13, 2004.  Early-bird registration discounts are
available through September 15, 2004.

Registration forms and information about this year's sessions, workshops,
hotel and travel arrangements is available at www.mcn.edu

In addition to the great educational sessions we have scheduled, attendees
have the opportunity to choose from ten different in-depth workshops,
including:

* Effective Volunteer Management
* Digitization's New Frontier: Motion and Sound
* Selecting a Collections Information Management System
* eBay the Right Way
* Applying Usability Tools to Museum Websites
* Digitization Introduction
* Basic eXtensible Markup Language (XML)
* Developing Intellectual Property Policies for Museums

This year we'll be sharing Minneapolis with the American Association of
Moving Image Archivists.  AMIA has extended a special invitation to MCN
conference delegates for AMIA workshops on management of moving image and
sound collections.  Registration for AMIA workshops is included on the MCN
Registration Form.

See you in Minneapolis!