Good idea; this is probably the easiest solution... what sort of market
dominance does EZProxy have?  I know it's extremely high, but what other
obvious strings could we look for?

Also, is there a precedent for passthrough proxies in other sectors
other than libraries?  If so, is EZProxy dominant there as well?

Thanks,
-Ross.