The only other "<techtopic>4lib" lists that I'm aware of are:

perl4lib -- [log in to unmask]: sub perl4lib Firstname Lastname

xml4lib -- [log in to unmask]: sub xml4lib Firstname Lastname

There may be more, but I haven't seen any references on these 4 lists
(code4lib, oss4lib, perl4lib, xml4lib).  If anyone knows of other
library-oriented tech lists, please post references--thanks!

Harvey

Harvey E. Hahn, Manager, Technical Services Department
Arlington Heights (Illinois) Memorial Library
Desk: 847/506-2644 -- FAX: 847/506-2650 -- E mailto:[log in to unmask]
Personal web pages: http://users.anet.com/~packrat