Hi Chris,

I like it.  We've been playing with something similar.
We start with keyword (instead of the the left-anchored search)
and then list the book titles along with the subject headings attached
to them.  THEN we gather up all the subject headings and re-display
them.

We're finding this list of SH's to be too long, so we are playing with
gathering
up only the most "popular" title's and limiting our gathering up of
subject headings
to only those most popular books.

Popularity is a number based on Holds, Circs, Copies, Media types
purchased.  ( and
date(s) purchased?)

We've only just started playing with this, it was nice to be able to
play with
yours and see that others are thinking along the same lines.

Kevin

--
Kevin Kierans
Director of Libraries