Dear all:

Several items of Forum news, for events past and future:

1) The presentations that can be mounted online from the Spring 2005 San
Diego Forum can all be found linked from the online program at
http://www.diglib.org/forums/spring2005/

2) My thanks to retiring Forum Program Committee members Martin Halbert
(Emory) and David Reynolds (Johns Hopkins) for all their good work over
the last three events.

3) And my gratitude to Perry Willett (Michigan) and Sarah Shreeves
(UIUC) for agreeing to take their places on the Committee.  Work starts
soon for the next event, and it is not too soon to begin to think about
what you would like to present at the Fall Forum.

4) The evaluations that many of you filled out in San Diego were much
appreciated and have been of real benefit as the Program Committee has
reviewed the event.   Your feedback has helped both to underscore the
very real value of this event and to point to areas where we can do even
better in the future (especially for newcomers to the Forums), and you
will see some of the suggested improvements as early as the next event.

5) Reminder: DLF Fall Forum 2005: Omni Charlottesville Hotel,
Charlottesville, Virginia. Monday November 7th-Wednesday November 9th,
2005

6) Announcing: DLF Spring Forum 2006: Driskill Hotel, Austin, Texas.
Monday April 10th-Wednesday April 12th, 2006.

Best wishes,

David