Sorry to only be able to provide this as a PDF, but colleagues at ICPSR
passed this my way, and I thought there might be strong interest in the DLF
community.  The position seems very important and raises the issue to a high
level in a strong, international organization.  The position would also have
some working contact with a great Archives program in our School of
Information and a strong digital library program at the UM Library.

John

John Price Wilkin                       Phone: 734.764.8016
Associate University Librarian          Fax:    734.763.5080
Library Information Technology and      email:  [log in to unmask]
   Technical and Access Services
University Library
818 Hatcher South
University of Michigan