Hi Jon -

You do indeed pick up your registration materials the morning of the 15th
(Wednesday). Išve updated the schedule accordingly. I apologize for the
oversight on notifying folks about this.

If anyone has any concerns, questions regarding their registration, you may
email me (see sig below).

-- jaf

On 2/12/06 8:14 AM, "Jonathan Gorman" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Probably not the best forum for this, but I was preparing
> some stuff for the conference this week and it dawned on me
> I was assuming I'd pick up any registration materials at the
> conference.  But looking at the scheduling info doesn't
> really seem to indicate any time to pick the material up or
> place to do so.....
>
> I'm hoping it's just before the conference starts.  I'm a
> little nervous it was supposed to be sent or something.  (Or
> that there was a mistake in the registration.)  If there was
> any info at the end of the process I told this.  (A fund
> covered part of the conference costs including registration
> so the person in charge of the fund had to put in the
> financials and do the registration form).
>
> Anyone have an idea of what's going on?   Hopefully I
> haven't made myself look silly by overlooking something.
> (Well, I'm really hoping that I actually am registered for
> the conference.  I meant to double-check it last week but
> forgot.  Guess I'll be calling Monday).
>
> Don't know if this is the best forum for this but I figure
> at least a few of you will be attending code4lib ;).
>
> Jon Gorman

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
The Gray Chair for Innovative Library Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.737.9928
541.737.3453 (Fax)
541.230.4483 (Cell)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson