Greetings All,

I have been noticing a problem with the printing of some of our web
pages.  Specifically, if you look at it in print preview or try to print
in Firefox only the first page shows up.

Example http://library.ccsu.edu/help/faq/index.php

The problem seems to lie in the "breadcrumb" php script.  Once it is
removed the pages prints correctly.  At first I thought this would be a
simple fix with CSS.  Unfortunately I can't seem to come up with a way
of stripping out the php when printing is invoked short of creating
another page.  Do any of you know of a quick way to do the equivalent of

span.footer
{ display:none;
}

only taking out everything in the <?php>...<?> tags?

Thanks,

Edward Iglesias
Systems Librarian
Central Connecticut State University