Dear Colleagues,

If you don’t yet have a hotel reservation, I’m happy to inform you that we have procured a small room block at the InterContinental for our conference rate of $169/night. The InterContinental is directly across the street from the DLF Spring Forum 2006 site and close to Austin’s Warehouse District dining and shopping and the Entertainment District, host to the annual and currently happening South by Southwest (SXSW) music festival. Reservations are the responsibility of attendees and can be made by calling (512) 457-8800.

See you in Austin,

Barrie L. Howard

Program Associate

Digital Library Federation