Hi all,

Our library, a legislative library, is going to produce a monthly webpage-based
newletter bearing tables of content of around 30 magazines(journals) and
distribute it to our patrons via e-mail. The TOCs will be extracted from
Magazines' websites.

We don' like to manually copy and paste TOCs from Journals' sites into a
webpage. However, most of them don't provide RSS while some provide newsletter
services.

We are wondering what kinds of techniques could be handy? DOM,SAS ? Or is there
any automation tool for this task? Some different ideas?

Many thanks in advance.

Sun
Systems & Tech Office
Nova Scotia Legislative Library