Don't apologize--I feel the same way, it was fun to see you go get 'em.
We've all made that mistake. (Now, if you did it again next week...)

For VOLT and RAIN BIRD, don't use their copy to describe what they are. It
seemed jarring. Say "temporary agency" or whatever. I was also curious about
when you served in the USMC and what your career specialty was (even if
seemingly unrelated).

Also watch the shift in tense throughout your c.v. E.g. for Hilo, you say
"contributions include" and then list statements in the past tense.

Good luck!

Karen G. Schneider