This is why I hate federated search ­ we have to wait for all the various

On 5/9/06 7:42 AM, "K.G. Schneider" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>> > And to think it could've been Tampa Hotel (2w) Busch Gardens.
>
> This made me wonder about the amenities...
>
> Pool NOT (spa or whirlpool)
>
> "High-speed Internet" AND (((wifi OR Ethernet) AND room) or (Ethernet AND
> lobby))
>
> K.G. Schneider

-- jaf

Jeremy Frumkin
The Gray Chair for Innovative Library Services
121 The Valley Library, Oregon State University
Corvallis OR 97331-4501

541.737.9928
541.737.3453 (Fax)
541.230.4483 (Cell)
" Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. "
- Emerson