All,

Apologies for cross-postings.

We've made a minor change to the schedule for the Fedora Users
conference to be held in Charlottesville, Virginia on June 19-20, 2006.

The poster session time has been changed from 3:30pm-5:00pm on June
19 to 3:30-4:00pm, to be immediately followed by the Birds of a
Feather sessions. We only had a few responses to the call for
posters, and did not want to cheat the poster presenters out of the
chance at participating in the Birds of a Feather sessions.

The deadline is looming for online registrations. As a gentle
reminder, we will not be able to process credit card payments for
those registering on-site at the conference.  Please visit
http://www.lib.virginia.edu/digital/fedoraconf/  for details on the
conference and registration.

Hope to see you in June!

Leslie Johnston