I'm hoping someone can spare the time to take a look at the OAI Static
Repository file I've created and let me know where I've gone wrong.

I've created an OAI Static Repository for my institution's publications.

http://www.lpi.usra.edu/library/oai.xml

However, it is not quite correct. I've looked at it and can't seem to
find the error. Anyone willing to take a look and see where I've left
off the " or > or whatever? Getting this up is a big deal, I've been
fighting for a year now to get this OKed. Now that it is up, the LANL
static repository gateway rejects it. I used MarcEdit to create the file
BTW.

Thanks,
David Bigwood
Lunar & Planetary Institute