Hi all,

I'm curious in finding out how many libraries out there are using or
experimenting with native xml databases.  If you are, would you mind
dropping me an email offlist saying you are and how you are using it?
I'm not aware of any sites yet where libraries are sharing their code
for these types of databases.  Which leads me to my second question...

I'm also interested in learning of libraries who are using XQuery as a
primary development language.  Since the xmldb api is ancient (and not
supported by all native xml databases), xquery seems like the most
logical way to interact with a native xml database.  If you are using
xquery with a relational database or a file system I'd also be
interested in hearing from you too.

Thanks,
Kevin