Kevin,

I was toying with Berkeley DBXML in our link resolver project (I gave
up in favor for Ferret:  Ruby's port of Lucene), but am strongly
considering it for both an EAD project we have here, as well as a
replacement for our Zebra mirror of our OPAC (both of these coupled
with Ferret/Lucene for fulltext indexing).

In the link resolver, I was using XQuery (although I'm not sure what
you mean by 'primary development language') and would probably be
using it again on the other projects.

-Ross.