Hi all,

For those of you at institutions that are working on digital library
projects of some nature (whether text, audiovisual, images, etc.), I'm
curious to find out:

1) Are the digital library efforts at your institution centralized into
a formal group or decentralized?  If centralized, do the programmers
work directly within this unit?

2) Institution-wide, how many total programmers do you have working on
or contributing at least partially to digital library projects (can be FTE)?

3) How many programmers are dedicated solely to digital library project
work (can be FTE)?

Thanks for any help you can provide.  Rough numbers will do, as I
suspect #2 could be a tough one to answer.  I'd be especially interested
in hearing from other DLF and CNI institutions.

Clay