On 9/13/06, Smith,Devon <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> So, I'm wondering how many people think they might actually work on it.

Well, if I were you I'd spend some time writing up what the advantages
are. The current docos are too wishywashy to tell anything more than
that you've got a good idea you've tried out. Right now you state that
it *is* better than XSLT, but I know both XSLT and semantic data
modelling extremely well and need some convincing. Also, what
languages and technologies are used? What would be the proposed
license? Does it solve real issues or is it a nice to have?

Real interest can be gained by showing us real benefits using real
technology solving real issues. If not, then it was an interesting
research project. :)

Kind regards,

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert