1) Fall Forum 2006 Program

2) Fall Forum 2006 Fellowship Winners

3) Reminder: Spring Forum 2007

4) Announcing: Fall Forum 2007

1) Fall Forum 2006 Program.

My thanks to the Fall Forum 2006 Program Committee for their sterling work on the Program, which looks very strong:

Stephen Abrams, Harvard University

John Chapman, University of Minnesota

Hannah Frost, Stanford University

Barrie Howard, Digital Library Federation

Chris Ruotolo, University of Virginia

David Seaman, Digital Library Federation

Sarah Shreeves, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign

Perry Willett, University of Michigan

The event is full, the program is up at http://www.diglib.org/forums/fall2006/, and abstracts and speaker biographies will be added over the coming days.

2) Fall Forum 2006 Fellowship Winners.

It is my pleasure to announce the winners of the Forum Fellowship for Librarians New to the Profession, and my thanks to the Program Committee for their work in selecting the winners:

Suzanne Chapman, University of Michigan

Tiffani Conner, University of Tennessee, Knoxville

Liz Milewicz, Emory University

Dawn Schmitz, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Lauren Scott, Stanford University

Timothy Stinson, The Johns Hopkins University

3) Reminder: Spring Forum 2007: Pasadena, California -- The Westin Pasadena Hotel, April 23–25, 2007.

4) Announcing: Fall Forum 2007: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – The Radisson Plaza-Warwick, November 2007.

Best,

David

David M. Seaman

Executive Director

Digital Library Federation

Council on Library and Information Resources

1755 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite 500 Washington DC 20036, USA

Tel: 202-939-4762

Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: www.diglib.org