Folks,

One of the talk proposals fell through the cracks on our end. The title
is "The 20 minute OPAC", proposed by Rob Styles of Talis.

Proposal:
-------
Showing the promise of new technology thinking, various technologies
promise to build a blog, wiki or other web application in twenty
minutes, but what about an OPAC?

Using freely available, common, web technologies and services can we
build an OPAC in twenty minutes? We think so. Anyone interested in
building simple search interfaces will appreciate this new approach.
-------

Ross is in the process of adding it to the voting page now. Please
accept my apologies for this.

--Brad