On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Emily Lynema wrote:

> Even though I didn't vote for this design, I would vote for the shorter
> wording. But I will point out that it seems slightly less than
> democratic to have folks choose a design, and then re-do that design w/o
> putting it up for another vote on code4lib.
>
> Maybe I'm being too picky?

I don't think so.  Part of the reason I didn't vote for that particular
design is soley because I didn't like the phrasing of it.  Had it a
caption that doesn't throw my thinking process off in the middle of it I
probably would have voted for it ;).

That being said, if it does win the first round perhaps we should have a
"pick the caption?"  vote?  Or just redo the whole thing?  I imagine we're
starting to run into timeline issues now, but I leave that to the wise
heads running the conference to determine.

Jon Gorman