That makes sense, thanks. I have certainly spent some time with that
openurl reference document. It occurs to me that for external users, it
would actually be _preferable_ for them to see both sets of links. Since
this link is in fact attached in this case to some data generated _from_
my link resolver, even if you are external there is benefit in going to
the link resolver to understand the source of the data you were looking at.

But there may not be any good way of achieving that. Hmm.

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Sr. Programmer/Analyst