Even though I didn't vote for this design, I would vote for the shorter
wording. But I will point out that it seems slightly less than
democratic to have folks choose a design, and then re-do that design w/o
putting it up for another vote on code4lib.

Maybe I'm being too picky?

-emily

--
Emily Lynema