Hello, all.  I'm trying to get started with Lucene for the Code4Lib
preconference, and was wondering if someone could help.  I'm trying to
do the first example from the Lucene site
(http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/demo.html) on my Windows XP
machine but when I try to build the test index from the command line
like so:

C:\lucene-2.0.0>java org.apache.lucene.demo.IndexFiles C:\lucene-2.0.0/src

I get the following error:

org/apache/lucene/demo/IndexFiles

My CLASSPATH looks like this:

.;C:\Program Files\QuickTime\QTSystem\QTJava.zip;C:\lucene-2.0.0\build\lucene-core-2.0.1-dev.jar;C:\lucene-2.0.0\build\lucene-demos-2.0.1-dev.jar;

I assume this is a basic error, and something to do with the
classpath, but as best I can tell everything is correct, the
IndexFiles.class file is where it should be, etc.  I'm not familiar
with Java, if you haven't guessed.  Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Andrew