Nathan,

Ed Summers' ruby-marc is an excellent way to get Voyager's generally
pretty crappy MARC batch export into XML.

http://www.textualize.com/ruby_marc

Use the MARC::ForgivingReader and then you output everything using
MARC::XMLWriter.

For a collection the size of yours it's going to take a long while, though.

-Ross.