Bess,

I do have a ruby class that gets current holdings, but it would only
work for Voyager.

My guess is it depend greatly on the ILS -- the RDBMS based ones
(Voyager, Aleph, Horizon, VTLS, etc.) and the rest (Unicorn, III,
etc.).

Unicorn has its API to draw from, but you'd have problems sharing it.

-Ross.