Today is Christie Hartmann's last day as the Digital Library Federation's Administrative and Communications Associate. Soon, Christie will be travelling across the country to seek her fortune in Los Angeles. We wish her fond farewell and best wishes for her new life. Thanks, Christie!

DLF has brought in a temporary administrative assistant, Wesley Becks to support Barrie Howard and me, and Peter Brantley, when he assumes the Executive Director role on February 5, 2007. As Program Manager, Barrie is the go-to guy in the DLF Washington office. Please continue to contact Barrie for the things you have always contacted him about and now, for the things Christie ordinarily handled. Barrie's e-mail address is [log in to unmask] or you can reach him by phone at (202) 939-4769

Christie is looking for work in her new town--so if any of you LA folks need someone with administrative skills, events management experience, etc.--and knowledge of digital library issues, let me or Barrie know and we will pass the information on to Christie.

Katherine Kott
DLF Aquifer Director &
Interim Director, Digital Library Federation
Stanford University
Libraries & Academic Information Resources
1450 Page Mill Road
Palo Alto, CA 94304-8402
Phone: 650 725-1067
Fax: 650 725-4902