Edward (and everyone else):

On 26/2/07 10:40 AM, "Edward Corrado" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Does anyone have a draft of such a disclaimer that we can use? =

Here's an extract from the text of a disclaimer I used for a podcast I
coordinated for the Five Weeks to a Social Library online course:

- I agree to having my interview recorded electronically.

- I understand that the podcast resulting from this interview will be made
freely available on the Web as part of the Five Weeks to a Social Library
project, under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 2.5
License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/2.5/)

- I agree to having my name used in the podcast and in any supporting
materials published on the Five Weeks to a Social Library website.

You'd need to tweak the wording a bit for Code4LibCon, in particular
changing the wording of the second clause to show where the video will be
hosted, but I don't think you need to add anything else. The only tricky
part might come if you also recorded people from the audience asking
questions, in which case you (theoretically) might need disclaiimers from
them too.

--
Brenda Chawner (At some point I'll  add my name to the 'lurkers' list)
School of Information Management