Ed will probably kill me (and rightly so), but to facilitate email
submission of permission forms, I've added a link at the bottom of the
conference page (but above the file attachments) that if you click on it
will set up an email message to Ed that all you need to do is add your name
at the bottom and send. I think this should be sufficient. So let the spam
begin!
Roy