I scooped up all the evaluations from the boxes outside the room, I don't
know if anyone else found any left in the room itself. If so, let's figure
out how to get all the info in one place.

For the evaluations I gathered, I typed them up in a document and wrote a
quick little CGI to pump them out in different chunks[1]. I haven't studied
them in any great detail, but I'd have to say that overall they were very
positive. Just the fact that there are something like twice as many "likes"
as "dislikes" is a good sign.

Anyway, congratulations all on a great meeting!
Roy

[1] http://roytennant.com/c4l2007/