Well I was in the process of doing a nice metadata rich ATOM feed but
then realized people have waited long enough. Took 20 minutes but here
is an Odeo podcast for the Code4Lib 2007 presentations. Lightning
talks forthcoming.

http://odeo.com/channel/368053/view

Odeo has the benefit that you can embed the audio with flash as well.
I added the descriptions so iTunes should pick everything up. Let me
know if anything is wrong.

Also it came up that it would be nice to have the slides in the video
cast. I did the next best thing and embedded SlideShare versions on
the presentation pages that had powerpoints or PDFs. If your screen is
large enough you should be able to play the Google video and move
yourself through the slides.

Sorry for the delay. I'll probably bring more out in the future.

Eby