I'm interested in working on this, although I doubt I'll have a lot of
time. I'm also interested in writing an article or two for this. I do
think this idea can fill a void in the literature - esp. if it allows
articles about works-in-progress and works-that-failed. I don't really see
a huge need to align ourselves with another journal or organization, but
if others see benefit, that is fine with me.

Edward