From: Code for Libraries [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of
Paul Miller
Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2007 10:25 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CODE4LIB] Code4Lib journal idea revival?

Rather than create something new, is it worth looking at ways to align this
need with existing infrastructure at Ariadne, D-Lib, etc?

Maybe even get some of those evil vendors to underwrite some of the costs,
in the name of nurturing market innovation, etc?

Or is the need actually already filled/fillable by sites like code4lib.org,
tdn.talis.com, etc, and all of our individual blogs?

--
Dr Paul Miller
Senior Manager & Technology Evangelist, Talis

The very latest from Talis
read the latest news at www.talis.com/news
listen to our podcasts www.talis.com/podcasts
see us at these events www.talis.com/events
join the discussion here www.talis.com/forums
join our developer community www.talis.com/tdn
and read our blogs www.talis.com/blogs

Any views or personal opinions expressed within this email may not be those of Talis Information Ltd. The content of this email message and any files that may be attached are confidential, and for the usage of the intended recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient, then please return this message to the sender and delete it. Any use of this e-mail by an unauthorised recipient is prohibited.

Talis Information Ltd is a member of the Talis Group of companies and is registered in England No 3638278 with its registered office at Knights Court, Solihull Parkway, Birmingham Business Park, B37 7YB.