> It's worth noting that OCLC *is* the "we" you are talking about.

Doubleplusgood.

People in a community don't *spin* each other. When they raise prices,
they say "I'm raising prices!" They don't wait for true import of
their words to dawn on people. That's being outside of the community,
not in it.

I'd love to see LT's member-driven data mashed up with more
traditional work-set analysis. At this point everyone is free to try
that on their own, but we'll move to a more traditional copyleft
license, so improvements like that have to be shared.