Actually, with just a little bit of research, you would have
found the following information:

<http://www.oclc.org/research/software/frbr/>

OCLC's FRBR algorithm has been publicly available since sometime
in 2005.  The algorithm was used for xISBN and is being used for
a number of ongoing projects in the Office of Research.

Andy.