I live in Hillsboro, a bit outside of Portland, but I may be able to
make it. Tomorrow night I'm unsure of, Saturday is probably out,
although Sunday afternoon/evening might be good. Let me know what times
work for you.

I was at Code4Lib 2007 but I don't believe we met.

Ryan Wick
Information Technology Consultant
Special Collections - OSU Libraries
Oregon State University