I guess it depends on what you consider a Web Service interface
and API.  Today you create URL's to retrieve XHTML documents.
The details are here:

<http://www.worldcat.org/links/default.jsp>

It's not pretty since you have to scrape the XHTML document for
the information you want and they don't use id attributes on
content to make it easy for you to pull information out of the
XHTML.  However, looking at the roadmap for WorldCat.org, they
have always planned a proper Web Service API for it.  It's still
beta, so some functionality has yet to be delivered.

Unfortunately, I cannot say when a Web Service API will be
delivered since I'm not on the WorldCat.org team and do not
know what their current development priorities are.

Also, if you have some specific use cases in mind for how you
would like to interact with WorldCat.org using Web services,
I'm sure the WorldCat.org folks would like to see them.  You
can send feedback here:

<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/?page=feedback>

Andy.