I don't really see any need to make this any more complicated. OSU
doesn't have to host it forever, just for now ... because they are
offering up resources. Do we really have to wring our hands any
longer? This is partly my fault for making it so public I guess.

btw, dchud did grab a tarball of code4lib.org to hopefully get it back
going asap ... it turns out dan had planned on mentioning code4lib at
scifoocamp [1] so there was some urgency in getting something back
running quickly. dchud++

My apologies for shirking my responsibilities ... you all deserve better.

//Ed

[1] http://www.nature.com/nature/meetings/scifoo/index.html