I agree with Kevin. #3 is also my first option.

It makes a whole lot of sense for OSU to host it in the short-term:
1. Jeremy is ready, willing, and able to do so and code4lib needs a new home
2. OSU is hosting the next conference, so there's that immediate
aspect to consider

Regarding "Dan's Machine", it would help me if I knew what this was.
There was a reference in the other thread to Dan mirroring the
code4lib site at the conference and I assume this is the machine in
question. Is it ibiblio or something else?

I think the things Dan said about ibibio recommends it as a possible
longer term solution. So, check it out and see if the match is a good
one. In the meantime, we have a bird in the hand.

Jeremy: does OSU's offer include the ability of the nascent Code4Lib
Journal to be hosted there? We were initially using Wordpress as the
platform (and had also looked at OJS as another option).  The editors
would need to have accounts.

Tom