I would like to be able to offer authors of Code4Lib Journal articles a
good place to host code discussed in an article, if they desire it. This
could do that too. So I think it's a great idea.

As with everything, what it would need is someone to volunteer to take
responsibility to setup/manage it, I guess. Is that you Gabe?

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Rochkind
Digital Services Software Engineer