> It sounds like iBiblio may be our best bet for long-term hosting, but we
> need to get the site up quickly.  How soon could we get something on
> their servers?

Not that quickily - probably at least a few weeks. It took at least a month - if not more - for them to respond to my application for hosting ArchivesBlogs.

Mark A. Matienzo <[log in to unmask]>
Assistant Archivist, Niels Bohr Library & Archives
Center for History of Physics
American Institute of Physics
1 Physics Ellipse
College Park, MD 20740-3843 USA
tel. +1 301.209-3180 - fax +1 301.209-0882
Disclaimer:  Opinions in this message are mine alone and do not represent those of the American Institute of Physics, the Society of American Archivists or any other affilates, corporate or individual.