greetings -

as the semesters and quarters kick into steam, and our campuses
get packed with folks with maps wondering around looking for their
classes, I wanted to remind you to spare a few minutes for the DLF
Forum in Philadelphia in November.  we are accepting calls for
papers now in all topics.

I think this is going to be a really interesting forum;  while I can
not yet daylight some of the thematic sessions (cuz I don't have
all the pieces on the table yet) I do know we are going to have
some presentations in interesting areas like virtual worlds;
new media; organizational adaptations; and hopefully gaming.

please add your latest work to the mix!  our forum page is up
and we're getting more local information up and available.

http://diglib.org/forums/fall2007/

more anon!

pb